Inpatient Physical, Occupational, & Speech Therapy
Wilson Medical Rehabilitation Center's team of therapists work one on one with patients admitted to the hospital (acute or swing bed). Patients in our swing bed program receive services six days a week.
Home Health Therapy
Physical, occupational and speech therapy can be provided in a patient's home, caregiver's home or assisted living facility to speed recovery from illness, injury, or surgery.
Home based therapy allows patients to develop independence with daily activities in a convenient and comfortable setting. This type of therapy helps individuals regain range of motion and strength and will be able to treat:
- Loss of balance
- Difficulty walking
- Joint and back pain
- Joint replacements
- General weakness after hospitalizations
What can be Treated with Outpatient Therapy?
- Worker's compensation injury
- Sports injury
- Generalized weakness
- Pre-Post orthopedic surgery
- Decreased balance
- Chronic pain
- Benign Positional Paroxysmal Vertigo
Frequently Asked Questions
We allow up to one hour for patient treatment sessions and individualize each treatment for each patient's specific needs.
You can expect one-on-one treatment sessions with a therapist. You will receive a home exercise program to reinforce skills provided during the treatment session.
The plan of care will determine how long patients will come to therapy. A typical treatment plan duration is 4-6 weeks.
- Visit your doctor and discuss your concerns.
- Ask your doctor if physical, occupational, or speech therapy will help.
- Get an order for the types of therapy you need with the diagnosis determined by your doctor.
- Call 620-325-2253 to schedule your first appointment.
- Provides Inpatient and Outpatient Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Services
- Provides Home Health Therapy Services in collaboration with Home Town Healthcare
- Provides Athletic Training Services
- 3 Registered Physical Therapists, 1 Certified Lymphedema Therapist
- 5 Certified Physical Therapist Assistants (CPTA)
- 1 Registered/Licensed Occupational Therapist & Certified Lymphedema Therapist (OTR/L, CLT)
- 1 Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant & Certified Lymphedema Therapist (COTA, CLT)
- 1 Certified Athletic Trainer
- 1 Certified Dry Needling Physical Therapist
Athletic Training Services
Wilson Medical Rehabilitation Center provides athletic training services to Neodesha USD 461 and Fredonia USD 484 schools.
Athletic Training encompasses the prevention, evaluation, treatment, and intervention of emergency, acute, and chronic medical conditions involving impairment, functional limitations, and disabilities.
My son had speech therapy at WMC rehab and all the staff there was absolutely amazing and SO kind! I was shocked that my son received mail from them wishing him a good school year and that they will miss him. Shows how much they truly care!
- Lindsey Reyes
Visit Wilson Medical Rehabilitation Center
Outpatient Rehabilitation Services is located next door to, Get Fit 24/7
Monday through Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Exit on to Highway 75 (Neodesha/Topeka exit)
- Turn on to North Highway 75
- Go east on Highway 75 into Neodesha
- Continue on Main Street/ US 75 east
- 604 Main Street is on the left
- Start out going west toward Neodesha
- Continue on Main Street/ US 75 east
- 604 Main Street is on the right
Wilson Medical Care Provides Local Healthcare Focused on You
Your Hometown Hospital with a Heart
We offer innovative medical services at convenient locations throughout Wilson & Montgomery Counties.
Wilson Medical Center
Our 15-bed critical access hospital is located at the junction of Highways 75 and 400 in Neodesha, Kansas.
Neodesha Family Medicine
Conveniently located in Wilson Medical Center, Neodesha Family Medicine provides a variety of general and specialty care services.
Cherryvale Family Medicine
Cherryvale Family Medicine offers a variety of medical services, including preventative care, wellness exams, and more.
Independence Family Medicine
Where compassion meets community, Independence Family Medicine provides a variety of medical services - with heart.
Wilson Medical Rehabilitation Center
Located next door to Get Fit 24/7, our rehab center provides physical, occupational, and speech therapies as well as athletic training services.
Get Fit 24/7 Wellness Center
Located in downtown Neodesha, our state-of-the-art fitness facility is open 24/7365 to its members and houses a variety of cardiovascular and strength training equipment.